Cost-efficient and flexible office spaces - a leader's view for 2023
In 2023, cutting company costs has been a theme discussed constantly in the media as the economics and overall business landscape have been unpredictable.
Especially in knowledge intensive industries, office is often the company’s second largest expenditure item – being more or less fixed office spaces. However, there is an option to utilise flexible offices as a part of your workplace strategy while simultaneously supporting your employees and saving costs.
Save money on walls, not on people.
We have created a report on how your company can transfer to cost-efficient, flexible workspaces in order to cut up to 40% from office costs when needed. Using flexible space buffer will not only save costs, but it will also help your employees be more productive and save time. This report may change the way you think about office spaces when making decisions for the future.
The Cost-efficient office spaces in 2023 -report highlights:
- What are the alternatives for traditional, long-term office leases?
- How to determine the optimal size of the office?
- How much can your company save in office costs?
- How to prevent operational problems from decreasing space?
- What can you do now if you have made too long of a commitment in the past?
- What should every CFO consider when making decisions about their office spaces?
Download the report by submitting the form below.
The report is based on academic research done by Spacent team members at MIT and Aalto University, years of experience with flexible workplace models and over 100,000 bookings’ data from Spacent.