Spacent team · Jun 16th 2023
More desks with external screens available in the Helsinki area
External screens have always been one of the most requested amenities by Spacent users. In fact, when searching for spaces with certain amenities in Spacent App, 37% searches include an external monitors. The second searched amenity is a phone booth, with 10% of searches – so external screens are by far the most needed.
And we have good news for Spacent users in the Helsinki area, because there are now over 70 external monitors available in Helsinki coworking spaces. Some of these are available with a first-come-first-served basis, but some are bookable in Spacent App and in some locations, all desks have screens. Remember the book the desk from the correct space to ensure your spot.
Here is a list of all coworking spaces in Helsinki with external monitors:
- Spacent HQ (Kaisaniemenkatu 4) – all 10 desks include a screen
- Village Works Sähkötalo – all 8 desks include a screen
- Boffice Kaivokatu – all 5 desks include a screen
- Huudi Munkkivuori – all 4 desks include a screen
- Wonderland Vallila – 6 desks with screens, bookable as a separate space
- Työpaja Kalasatama – 10 desks with screens, bookable as a separate space
- Meclu Business park (Ruoholahti) – 4 desks with screens, bookable in the “Quiet space”
- Spacent Lippulaiva (Espoonlahti) – 10 desks with screens, bookable as a separate space
- Wonderland Leppävaara – 10 desks with screens coming
- Village Works Lauttasaari – 6 desks with screens coming
- Sakkaroosi (Töölö) – limited amount of screens, first-come-first-served
- Valo Hotel & Work (Ruskeasuo) – limited amount of screens, first-come-first-served
- Mesta Coworking (Herttoniemi) – limited amount of screens, first-come-first-served
And remember, there are screens in other locations as well – just use our amenity filtering feature for that!