Spacent team · Nov 14th 2022
Meet the team – Lotta
Meet Lotta – our project manager at Spacent who’s always up for a meeting or a call whenever her expertise is needed! Helpful, kind, and fun!
* What name/nickname do you prefer to be called?
– I’ve never really had any special nicknames so Lotta will do 😊
*If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do here, what would it be?
– My main responsibility is to take care of the practical stuff with new and old clients. So, I’m preparing and sending different materials and making sure that memberships are set up and functioning correctly. Besides that, I help wherever help is needed. Whether it’s a customer or a colleague having a problem, I like diving in and investigating until I find a solution. Hence one of my (self-claimed) titles is Detective Lotta! But as much as I like the sound of that, considering my actual main responsibilities, maybe a better title could be just a regular Customer Relations Manager 😃
* What do you enjoy about the work you do?
– I really like it when I’m able to help out a customer or a colleague. I also like playing around with numbers in Excel, so making different reports and analytics is always nice.
* What are your hobbies?
– Reading, watching movies, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
* Top three podcasts/books/movies?
– I’m always very bad at choosing the top three of anything as I think different genres are sometimes impossible to compare…
So, in no particular order, here are three great books I’ve read during the past year:
My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman.